Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Little James

It's been awhile since I've posted so I guess I better write an update. James came home from school last week with a trombone! He joined the school band! He had the trombone for a few days then decided he wanted to play the french horn, so he traded. He wanted to switch to something else, but I told him he had to stick with either the french horn or the trombone. Now he has signed up for wrestling! This boy keeps me hoppin! I know NOTHING about wrestling! He told me he needs shoes, head gear, knee pads, mouth gard and a physical. WHAT??!! So I'm taking him to the Doctor tomorrow for his physical. He is not happy about that. He told me "I heard what they do to you" so he is kinda freakin out! I am soooo not ready for all of this! He should still be wearing Sponge Bob underware and playing with his dinosours. What happened? And how do I make it stop? He likes GIRLS! I'm not ready, I'm not ready, I'm not READY!!!

Well Josh turned 31 today! Happy Birthday!! My sister made a sticker for him, it is so cute! It fits him to a tee. It says "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys" He is such a kid in so many ways...with all the toys!! Anyways....If anyone needs stickers for their house or they are also great for gifts; look up her webpage. It's sayitsticky.com I put a link to it on my "blogging friends" section under Melissa's stickers.....check it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

Anonymous said...

OH YA also Love what Melissa made! Way cool.

Unknown said...

Annie -- your baby is growing up! I am so glad it is you first. I will call you for advice when my girls are older. Happy B-Day Josh!

Nicole said...

That is too funny! Boys will be boys:)