Sunday, May 4, 2008

Totally Obsessed!



I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!! I am completely obsessed! I know I'm a retard, but I love it, and I can kick some serious BUTT!! We got it a few days ago for the kids, it's sad when mom plays it more than the kids do! If you haven't played it yet, you have to, it is a lot of fun, and I don't play video games that much. We got the Wii for Christmas and I have to say it is way fun! I love to bowl and play tennis. OK enough of talking about what a nerd I am, but......does anyone want to battle on Guitar Hero??

2 comments:

Julie said...

Give me a couple weeks and I will battle! I sooo am not good at it. Butch just laughs at me when we battle because he always beats me, even if it is only by one percent. But it's all fun!

Anonymous said...

*LOL* YOU ARE A NERD!! JK
Ya our family LOVES IT ! I am not so into it I have only played it once since we got it at x-mas. Hunter is amazing on there! Really he wants to be a "rock start" now! HA HA! :) Other games I can kick butt on but thats because we have had the Wii for almost a yr!